- This event has passed.
Negotiate Confidently: 5 Simple Tactics for Success to Conquer your Fear
May 25, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am$148
Negotiate Confidently: 5 Simple Tactics for Success to Conquer your Fear of talking about your value!
Your compensation package, job scope, quarterly performance reviews, rates, pricing, 24/7 availability, roles and responsibilities, flex time, salary, bonus and much more! Negotiate Confidently: 5 Simple Tactics for Success to Conquer your Fear
This is my most popular workshop! Available at 2 times on May 25, 2016 Breakfast:Uptown Lunch:Downtown
In this workshop you will get a customized strategy and scripts for these common situations:
- What to do when your boss gives you pushback on your request to discuss your salary or compensation
- How to start the conversation with your boss about getting a raise
- How to have a conversation with tough clients who demand too much of your time
- How to comfortably talk about your rates or pricing to customers
- How to renegotiate because you aren’t being compensated for what you do and you didn’t negotiate strongly the first time
- How to initiate and have a confident discussion about your value to the organization in a new or existing job
- How to become confident in discussing your financial net worth to an organization you work for or want to work for
- When to bring up your compensation in a new job interview process
- Normal and reasonable questions to ask in a job interview process
- When to bring up salary discussions in your job interview process
- How to have your life and work experiences stand out during negotiations for new job
Bring your toughest questions for me, I promise you will walk away with a solution that works for your situation.
This interactive workshop is not just about salary, raises or performance reviews. My straightforward, simple tactics will enable you to be more confident every time you negotiate with a vendor, client, boss, employee or collaborator.
Take away tools, scripts & strategies to have in your back pocket:
- Proprietary Tool & Tipsheet with 5 Tactics for Negotiating Confidently and Successfully.
- Customize solutions for your specific negotiating situation right now
- Customized 1 minute podcasts with Kathy’s proven content & delivery strategy for your next negotiation.
This workshop is being offered twice on Tuesday May 24th, 2016.
Select the time that works best for your schedule!
Morning Location: Yum! Kitchen and Bakery
- 7:00 am All attendees will get a $10 credit towards breakfast items.
- 7:30 am 90 minute workshop begins.
- 9:00 am hard stop, workshop ends. Kathy will be available for questions.
Afternoon Location: Coco Minneapolis – Downtown
- 11:00 am Bring your brown bag lunch. Beverages provided
- 11:30 am 90 minute workshop begins.
- 1:00 pm hard stop, workshop ends. Kathy will be available for questions.
What you Need to Know This 90 minute workshop is offered in the morning and afternoon at different locations. The morning location is Yum! Kitchen and Bakery near uptown and the afternoon location is CoCo Minneapolis Downtown